19 Nov Building a Better Workplace that Optimizes Business Performance – Maria Cordova
Maria Cordova is the founder and president of HumanageHR, which provides outsourced HR strategies that drive change from the inside out, strengthen culture, improve the employee experience, and optimize business performance. Maria is a People + Culture geek with 15 of years experience as a human resources practitioner.
Colibri Insurance Services is a boutique health insurance agency that simplifies employee benefits for Southern California employers so they can cost-effectively attract and retain quality employees.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Why Maria defines herself as a culture geek and why she started her own business
- How things have changed since the pandemic and what new skills she has had to bring to the job
- How she takes her fascination with people and culture and focuses on listening to employees to create a better workplace
- How she helps her clients revolutionize their workplace so that they can attract and retain better talent
- How she learned to make peace with making mistakes and changed her expectation of perfection
Connect with Maria Cordova:
Websites – humanagehr.com
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-cordova-88b14aa/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/humanagehr